Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Can I Live...

Ok...I've been away for a couple of days and I know I have no right to do so this early in the game. Allow me to explain myself. My intentions are to bring you guys a blog that is completely real and true to my life. There are others involved whether it be my sisters, cousins or best friends who play a major part in my everyday life. I want to be able to post you pictures of all of them to correspond with my daily posts. Now...because I don't fully understand my system all that well yet, it becomes a problem. Let alone the fact that I can't find all of the disks with the pictures on them that I want to post to you guys. CRAZY!

I'm one of those people who hate to do things half ass. So, until I get it together the pictures will be limited. Just ride with your girl until I get it together.

With all of that said I am writing tonight and will have a full post for you this afternoon check back.

And not for nothing...damn Miko, did you have to be so harsh? That's why I love you though...

Smooches...

No comments: