Monday, November 27, 2006

Turkey Day...


Hi peoples, I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I can't say that mine was all that eventful but all of my sisters were there and we had a good time. Check out a pic of all of the girls and my mom. My mom really out did herself on the food. I didn't help as much as I would have usually, I don't think any of us did, and my mom probably made more food this year. Amazing...I tell you no lie. This day was pretty much uneventful which compared to previous Thanksgiving days it is a blessing all in itself. No one fought and no one died (literally) so it was a great night.
For some reason I'm feeling like I may want to share some things. So here is what I'm going to do. I'll be back later tonight to post. Until then Smooches...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww... Look at my Babies, They all look so precious. I'm so proud of you girls! (Picture a single tear coming out of the corner of my right eye) lol