Friday, November 03, 2006

This is me...



Ok...so I tried to add this picture of me as my profile picture. I'm just alright with the computer skills and if I try hard enough I can usually get what I want done. I have to tell you this thing is giving me a headache. I have downloaded program after program and nothing is helping me with this. It could have alot to do with the fact that my computer system is extremely old. In the famous words of my internet installer "Just upgrade your system one time and be done with it". I think that's something that I'm going to have to do with the quickness.

I spoke to a friend of mine who's going to try and come by and help me upgrade my site...thank goodness. In any event I had all intentions on introducing my self to you guys tonight...I'm not going to be able to do it. I'm exhausted, better luck tomorrow...Smooches

1 comment:

CS4L said...

What the hell are you doing up at 5am? Let's get this thing rolling. Enough with the appetizers, where is the main course?