Sunday, November 12, 2006

Friends...

I really didn't have any intentions on posting you guys until Sunday night so that I could bring you part 2 of my last blog. But before I do that I just really need to say that I greatly appreciate the friends that I have. I have to say that I know for a fact that I am trully blessed. I know that everyone is not blessed to have true friends...and I am. I try to tell them as often as I can that I am grateful for them, for them to tolerate me and actually except me for who I really am is insane to me. I try to talk to all of my friends as often as I can, it's not always feasible for me to talk to them when I want or when they want to talk to me, but we try. I talk to some more often than others but the love is there for all...and for all the same. I just had a talk with my girl Wanda that was insane! It wasn't just the typical girl talk it was like that talk...the one you have when you know that your on the same page and you don't have to finish your thought or sentence because you know she's got you.

I don't know I just wanted to express that because I'm in another place right now. I've come to realize that everyone doesn't know how to be a friend. I also know that things happen for a reason. The friends that I have, have been friends of mine for years. When I say years, I'm talking 18 years, some longer some a few years shy. There aren't alot of them but they're enough for me. I promise as soon as I get it together I will be posting pictures. I want you guys to have a smooth ride with me. I want you to be able to see my life for what it is...I want you too to become a part of my family. We're going to have so much fun, I can't wait. Just needed to get that off my chest.

In any event I'll be posting you guys later today...Smooches...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who could not love you Milk..you are one of the most genuine person that I know,you are honest sometimes to a fault but when you think about (literally)u have no choice but to respect it and for that I love you...without a shadow of a doubt i know that you have my back and I yours....