Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Somebody Help Me...

You know, I'm trying to fix up my blog and bring you guys something that's nice to look at. I mean I hope my writing is entertainment enough but the site is looking a little boring to me now. I have absolutely no clue as to what I'm doing. I don't understand the lingo, its just extremely frustrating. I wanted to do a drop down menu after every post so I'm not taking up so much of the page. Found out how to do it. I can't make it happen. So please if anyone has any clue as to help me with this thing I would greatly appreciate it. It's 1:30 am and I want to post some thoughts I came across that I wrote a little while back. I'm going to try and figure out a few more things if I can't make it happen then I'll just post. Fatimah just bought in a little of the drinky drink. I'll have a sip and see what happens.

No comments: