Friday, November 10, 2006

It's A Wrap...

I just got in...I took my little sister Ayesha out tonight because she was really feeling like being out and she wanted to dance. I can't even get it together right now but I promise a post later on today. We have alot to talk to about...for one thing I have to finish my post from yesterday plus I have to tell you about my night out. I can't even see straight...I don't know how I'm posting this now...in any event later darlings...thanks for checking in...please check back. Smooches...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Playa, I don't know if you know this or not but the hours between 12 midnite and 7am MOST people sleep. YOU should try it sometime! Anyway, I'll be waiting by. Holla

Anonymous said...

You know i can't wait to hear from you ...what is crazy up to ...i'll call him crazy cause i don't know his name...i bet something abnormal...hurry get some sleep& get rejunivated...more please..