Saturday, November 04, 2006

Me and my big mouth...



I am so wrong right now. I am suppose to be at my girl Miko's birthday gathering right now. Instead I'm at another gathering . Apparently I made a prior commitment and did not remember. I'm playing bartender (for those of you who know me know just how hilarious that is).

In any event I just wanted to let you guys know where I was tonight. I will be posting a blow by blow (pause) description of my night tomorrow.

Miko....I love you and I promise to make it up to you...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Smooches...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You? Bartending? That's like having a mouse in charge of the cheese dip! Need I say more? You probably gonna need about 2 days of rest behind that one so I wont even look for a post until late Monday... Tuesday.